In-kind donations will be accepted at the GHS/OCD facility in Agana Heights beginning Tuesday, October 30, 2018 – Saturday, November 10, 2018. The hours of operation are:
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Sundays and Holidays: CLOSED
As part of the relief effort, GHS/OCD, working with partner agencies will be outsourcing for containers to be shipped and are available to assist in transporting goods to Saipan and Tinian as needed.
The following items are being accepted at this time:
- Canned Goods
- Flashlights and Lanterns
Duct Tape *Please note bottled water is not being accepted at GHS/OCD this time.
*Monetary donations are not being accepted at GHS/OCD at this time. For those wanting to make monetary donations, the following locations are accepting:
- Guam Department of Education Coin Drive – monetary donations can be made at GDOE school offices
- Agat Mayor’s Office is hosting a separate money drive for Tinian
- All Bank of Guam branches are accepting cash or check contributions
- Ayuda Foundation with BankPacific are collecting monetary donations
- Prutehi Litekyan and Håya Foundation are accepting monetary donations online at bit.ly/YutuRelief, under the memo "typhoon relief efforts"
Government of Guam agencies are requested to consolidate all donated items within their respective agencies and deliver them in bulk to GHS/OCD. All Guam Fire Department stations are also collecting donations to be delivered in bulk to GHS/OCD.
GHS/OCD is able to assist other groups such as faith-based organizations, non-profit organizations, or any others that are facilitating donation drives by receiving their donations in bulk at GHS/OCD to be shipped to CNMI.
Families or Individuals
GHS/OCD is open to the public. Any that want to donate the appropriate items are asked to drop them to the GHS/OCD facility during the hours of operation provided.
For more information regarding accepted items or hours of operation, contact the GHS/OCD 24/7 watch desk at (671) 475-9600.
For media inquiries, contact GHS/OCD Public Information Officer Jenna G. Blas at (671) 489-2540 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.