The Guam Power Authority (GPA) is working to restore power as long as it is safe to do so. GPA is responding to reports of outages in the following areas:
- Donna Lane, Dededo
- Mt. Santa Rosa area in Yigo
- All of Route3 due to down line
- Teresita St in Mangilao
- Nado St in Toto; Corpuz St in Mangilao
- Kongga Road in Maimai
- Old Price Road in Mangilao
- Turner Road in Nimitz, Piti
- As Suilo in Yona
- Apra Heights towards Agat - downed line
- Babauta Way in Agat
Line crews will continue to respond to trouble calls but have encountered lightning strikes, which may delay response times. GPA will cease response activities if it is unsafe.
GPA customers are advised to report vegetation or fallen tree limbs on power lines and all fallen power lines. Downed power lines may be energized and are dangerous.
Customers can report hazards that need to be addressed or a power outage by calling GPA's 24-Hour Trouble Dispatch Desk at (671) 475-1472/3/4, or via direct message on GPA’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com.
When reporting, provide the exact location or address, contact information and condition of location. Do not, under any circumstance, attempt to remove items off of power lines or equipment as such situations can be dangerous and life threatening. If there is an emergency, contact 911.
Guam Waterworks Authority:
Typhoon Wutip conditions are affecting Ugum water production. A Water Conservation Advisory is in effect for the following villages:
Visit the following links for the latest advisory information:
- NWS Website: https://www.weather.gov/gum/
- NWS Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NWSGuam/
- GHS/OCD Website: https://ghs.guam.gov/
- GHS/OCD Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GHSOCD/
- Joint Region Marianas Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jrmguam/
For more information, contact the Joint Information Center at (671) 478-0208/09/10.