A high surf advisory remains in effect for the Marianas until (ChST) morning.
- South facing reefs - Surf will be hazardous at 10 to 12 feet throughout then fall slightly to 9 to 11 feet .
- West facing reefs – Surf will be hazardous at 8 to 10 feed today then build up to 9 to 11 feed before falling back to 8 to 10 feet .
- Surf will remain hazardous .
Avoid venturing near reef lines and beaches, especially those facing south and west.
A small craft advisory is in effect for the Marianas until (ChST) morning.
- Strong winds and combined seas of 10 feet or more will produce hazardous conditions for operators of small craft today and .
- South winds at 15 to 25 knots will gradually subside.
- Winds will shift to southwest on Saturday.
Visit the following links for the latest advisory information:
- NWS Website: http://www.prh.noaa.
- NWS Facebook: https://www.
- GHS/OCD Website: https://ghs.guam.gov/
- GHS/OCD Facebook: https://www.